Account Executive – Travel Management
30-32k Base, 37-40k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our industry-leading client has grown to become a travel management company of choice. Through specialising in the not-for-profit and public sector, leading agents for the world’s largest airlines and members of all the relevant travel associations, they are well placed to continue in the delivery of exceptional travel services. They now have an exciting opening for an Account Executive to increase market share within a portfolio of key accounts.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of existing accounts to achieve targets and provide innovative customer solutions to ultimately reduce cost, improve efficiency and support growth
- Further build direct relationships and network within organisations to qualify, develop and convert organic account growth
- Increase SOW (Share of Wallet) opportunities
- Work to structured account plans that set strategic performance objectives
- Manage customer relationships and maximise customer engagement
- Work closely with Account Managers and Strategic Partnership Managers
- Be educated to degree level and possess a minimum of 1+ years, client-facing sales/account management experience (travel experience preferred)
- Have a proven record of account growth/management and the ability to gain greater market share (SOW)
- Have knowledge of or experience in selling into the not-for-profit or public sector (beneficial)
- Be confident, driven, proactive and committed to joining a professional organisation
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and a broad business understanding
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.