35-40k Base, 40-45k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium information company and one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools covering many industrial sectors, cities and countries. With their growing team of professional economists, industry experts and business editors they deliver a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities from econometric modelling, scenario framing, economic impact analysis, market surveys and web analytics. Due to continued growth and their ongoing commitment to existing accounts, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Join a performing team based in London
- Focus on managing subscription revenue with a portfolio of existing accounts
- Work in a client facing capacity
- Research and map out accounts to fully understand their business
- Maintain a 90%+ renewals rate
- Deliver training, product updates and general client service
- Be educated to degree level (finance or economics based)
- Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 2+ years proven sales/account management experience
- Have sold into a broad range of sectors
- Possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to account management
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at C level
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.