45-55k Base, Bonus + Great Benefits
A Marketing Agency that has stood the test of time! – With a heritage that spans more than 3 decades, our client offers a number of unique propositions and services to help customers win in today’s evolving digital environment.
They set up and operate out-sourced Marketing Support Services for growing national and international brands with networks, franchises and/or retail outlet channels.
They also provide a range of solutions for digital marketing. These include websites for SMEs as well as larger, more complex multi-site projects, franchise website portfolios, e-commerce websites, online auction systems, iPhone and Android Apps and Workflow systems.
And finally, they have carved a niche in Dental Sector! With over 17 years dental marketing experience working with every shape and size of dental business from dental corporates to individual dental Practices, dental suppliers, and professional bodies, they deliver a range of services including websites, digital marketing, SEO, branding design and a range of over 300+ printed materials.
Underpinning everything they do is their own Marketing and CRM Platform, which helps clients convert more enquiries in to paying customers.
They are a small but dynamic business based in Cirencester and they are in demand! Post Lockdown they are thriving and looking to add to the team – ideally someone who has the ambition to grow with them.
The role is based at a Cirencester office (so need to be based within 60 mins of Cirencester) but with client visits and the opportunity to work from home when necessary.
Account Manager job description:
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Account Manager to join the marketing team! As an Account Manager across brands, your main duty will be to develop and manage marketing strategies with clients and help them achieve their marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Onboard new Clients
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Optimize campaigns to improve results
- Present and train Clients on our digital solutions
- Recommend, design, and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- 5years of working experience as an Account Manager
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with Google AdWords campaigns
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- 5 years of experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field