Account Manager – Financial Information
33-40k Base, 53-70k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our international client is a leading source of data and intelligence to the Alternative Asset Management/Investment Banking industry. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues through providing data and information on Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds and Private Debt. Due to their ongoing commitment to existing subscribers, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced Relationship Manager / Account Manager to join one of their European focused, SME sales teams.
As a Relationship Manager / Account Manager, you will:
- Join a performing and fast-growing team based in London where the focus is on developing/managing revenue streams from a portfolio of circa 100-150 SME accounts
- Have access to our clients leading strategic intelligence, information and bespoke reports
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with existing clients to maximize revenue yield and renewal
- Present solutions via a consultative sales approach, understand needs and requirements in order to secure new revenue
- Deliver consulting and up-sell opportunities in order to achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients and contribute to the larger initiatives of the company
- Travel throughout EMEA, as required
- Be educated to degree level, intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 1-2+ years’ previous account management experience
- Possess sales experience gained in business information, financial services, conferences or technology / B2B SaaS sales
- Have business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and account management
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels across a large territory
- Possess strong quantitative skills and a comfort with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysis and consulting
- Be humble, mature and able to use initiative. A second European language would be advantageous
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.