3+ Month Contract
As a fast-growing global consulting firm, our client delivers services in over 40 countries worldwide. Heavily invested in the cloud, they enable enterprise companies to transform and perform in the modern world. To complete a large project, they are currently looking for an Azure Architect in London.
As an Azure Architect, you will work on a large scale project covering 365 delivery, active directory, security design and project documentation.
To be successful in this role, the Azure Architect will possess the following skills and traits:
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300 & AZ-301)
- Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103)
- Skilled in HLD, LLD documentation, leading customer workshops, POC’s, and RFx responses.
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS migration expertise
- Azure AD, Identity, Security, Conditional Access and Privileged Identity Management
- Storage Accounts, Blob, Queue, Table, Azure File Storage, Azure File Sync solutions
- Azure DRaaS Design and Planning with ASR. Azure Backup integration including automating API Management backup with Logic Apps
- Azure Governance implementation and methodology using Azure Policy, Initiatives and Blueprints
- App Service Environment and isolated Azure App Services
- API Management Services, API Security and Access Control
- Azure IaaS High Availability solutions, Availability Sets/Zones, Layer 4 and Layer 7 Load Balancing, VNet isolation, on-premises integration, VNET Peering and Private Link
- Azure PaaS Web Apps, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory and SSIS Integration, Logic Apps/Functions
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.