Biddable Account Manager – Paid Social
This exciting business is an independent digital performance agency, delivering international campaigns to clients of a broad variety. They are very much a 'challenger' agency with a team of dynamic growth hackers delivering a full-stack solution. The business is 18 years old, has won numerous awards and has a turnover in excess of 10 million generated from their London offices in Shoreditch.
The Biddable Account Manager is a 360-degree role with responsibility for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid media campaigns for clients. This role will primarily be focused around Paid Social with some Display (however there is plenty of opportunity to broaden it further if desired) and you will have one direct report.
- Be the key go-to for your client set
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reconciliations
- Comprehensively understand each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Deliver best in class media activity for your clients
- Produce analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly reviews and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Develop, train and work closely with your direct report and junior members of the team
- Support, train and teach the wider members of the team
- Assist with pitching for new business
- Help where needed with the onboarding of new clients
- Harbour an entrepreneurial spirit by constantly looking opportunities to grow business revenue – cross-sell, upsell, team function, partner relationships, tech or anything else.
- Solid Paid Social experience
- Proven track record of delivering success for clients
- Capable with Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Some experience of running or planning Display activity
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Comfortable with presenting
- Good commercial awareness
- Organised and process orientated
- Analytical approach to work
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.