Business Development Manager – Recruitment Solutions
Downtown Austin, TX
Negotiable base salary + uncapped commission & potential for Equity
Unlimited PTO, Healthcare, 401K, Gym Membership (full benefits below)
Certus Recruitment Group is a specialist recruiter to the Technology sector, helping tech companies scale through the provision of innovative human capital solutions and services on a global scale. Through our network of offices, we service clients across North America, Europe, and APAC providing world-class sales, marketing, and technical talent to the world’s most exciting technology businesses.
We’re driven by our values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity, and Fun and these are evident in all that we do. We are a collaborative, results focused business dedicated to our colleagues, clients, and candidates alike.
Why work for Certus Recruitment?
Following the successful launch of our Austin office early in 2022, and in line with our global growth plans, we are looking to build on our initial success in the USA with the addition of an experienced Business Development Manager, tasked with developing and growing our Sales, Marketing and IT Recruitment offerings across North America.
Reporting directly to and working closely with our President of North America, you will be responsible for leading the sales function within our US business. You will have the opportunity to directly influence our product offering and its route to market. You will love being ‘hands-on’, involved directly with taking our services to market, however, you’ll also likely have bigger plans, with the potential and ability to build and lead a larger business development function developing business across the whole of North America.
You may be an experienced sales professional from within the Tech sector or may be an accomplished recruiter looking to accelerate your career by taking on a bigger role. You will be someone who craves working in a positive, optimistic, and collaborative environment and will demonstrate a clear desire to be around people most of the time. Unlike a lot of people in the post-Covid world, the idea of working predominantly from home probably fills you with dread!
This is a strategic position within the business, with considerable scope to shape our North American business as it evolves. Purely a business development role without responsibility for delivery, you will pass newly won accounts to Client Managers and Delivery Consultants, but you will remain involved in developing the accounts through the building of great client relationships. Specific responsibilities include
- Sale of bespoke Recruitment and Talent solutions including retained, contingent, and contract recruitment/staffing services
- Managing incoming enquiries and leads generated through marketing activities
- Building a solid pipeline of potential business across our target Tech sectors
- Networking and building relationships with influencers and decision-makers
- Working with marketing partners to build and develop appropriate collateral
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, and events within targeted sectors
- Account Development, managing key stakeholders in high-volume accounts
- Working with International colleagues to develop Global Accounts with opportunities across North America
- Working closely with Senior Management to shape the future of the North American business
- Analysis and reporting as required
- 5 plus years proven sales or recruitment/staffing experience, with the natural ability to engage and articulate our services and solutions
- Confident in leading meetings, giving presentations to key stakeholders
- Dynamic and personable with a professional yet friendly approach
- Entrepreneurial and urgent by nature
- Confident in the creation and writing of proposals
- A love of face-to-face interaction
- Credibility and dedication to the achievement of your own personal goals, whatever it takes
- Drive, maturity, and commercial awareness
- A big personality that fits with our values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity & Fun
- Competitive salary package
- Unlimited PTO (and we really do mean it!)
- Significant opportunity for progression with Equity potential!
- Medical including dental, vision, and life insurance*
- Non-contributary 401k*
- International travel potential
- Gym membership in Austin
- Quarterly achiever incentives
- Yearly incentive trips (most recent include, Vegas, Mexico, Australia & Spain)