Business Development Manager – Consulting Services
35-40k Base, 80-90k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a respected management consulting firm focused on both financial and legal performance. More specifically, they lead the way in the optimisation of R&D tax credits and R&D grants etc. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. Due to growth, they now have an immediate and exciting opening for a client facing Business Development Manager to further develop new business throughout London and the UK.
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will
- Assume responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client’s flagship solutions through internal and external sales (face to face)
- Cover the entire UK from a London office
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with both SME and corporate clients
- Manage the entire sales process from research through to negotiations (tenders/proposals) and closure
- Receive new business, lead generation and appointment setting assistance from an internal sales team
- Possess a minimum of 2+ year’s client facing sales experience gained within a corporate environment (C-level sales)
- Have a credible, sophisticated and intelligent approach to sales
- Possess first class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.