Business Development Manager – Employee Benefit Solutions
60-80k Base, 120-160k OTE plus Excellent Benefits
London / South East
Our award-winning client is one of the UK’s leading Employee Benefits Consulting firms. Through their flexible and innovative service, they deliver cutting edge employee benefit and engagement solutions via their scalable SaaS platform, to organisations in both the public and private sectors. As part of their on-going growth plans, they now have an additional opening for a Business Development Manager to cover a large and lucrative Territory.
As a home-based sales professional covering a large territory, you will:
- Work from our clients’ South Coast office approximately 1 day per week
- Enable, drive and execute against our clients’ sales growth strategies and processes
- Develop your own pipeline and also following up on leads provided by an internal sales team
- Plan and execute interaction with large corporate clients, including face to face meetings, presentations and tender proposals
- Drive business in the UK to achieve and surpass sales targets, business goals and objectives
- Proactively manage client relationships across all product and service disciplines
- Provide accurate and timely results and forecasts
- High calibre, degree educated candidates who possess a demonstrable sales record (4+ years) gained in a consultative or services led environment
- Those with a strong sales background in SaaS or experience in solution sales within the software and/or services industry (Rewards and Benefits desirable)
- Problem solvers with a proven track record of building and developing corporate client relationships
- Lead generators with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisers with the ability to liaise at multiple levels, with an understanding of multi-tier selling.
- A base salary circa 60-80k
- An uncapped first year OTE of 120-160k
- Excellent working environment
- An award-winning benefits package
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.