Business Development Manager – FinTech
35-60 Base, 70-120k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a leading provider of International VAT and Tax Reclaim solutions, our technically advanced client has an impressive and easily recognisable list of international blue-chip clients. With their extensive portfolio of integrated back-office software solutions, they are well placed to experience continued growth throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. They now have an immediate and exciting opening for a client facing Business Development Manager to further develop new business.
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will:
- Assume responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client’s flagship services
- Cover a UK or international territory from a highly productive London office
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with mid to enterprise clients
- Manage the entire sales process from research through to negotiations and closure
- Receive some lead generation and appointment setting assistance from an internal sales team
- Sell in a solution led manner, tailoring solutions to meet prospect requirements
- Effectively manage a pipeline with 3-6 month sales cycles
- Possess a minimum of 3-5+ year’s sales experience gained within a mid to enterprise level solution sales environment
- Be new business focused
- Have a credible, sophisticated and intelligent approach to sales
- Possess first-class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.