Business Development Manager – Information
40-60k Base, 66-96k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our international client is a leading source of data and intelligence to the Alternative Asset Management/Investment Banking industry. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues through providing data and information on Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds and Private Debt. Due to their ongoing commitment to existing subscribers, they now have a rare and exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to focus on new SME accounts.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Work in a new business capacity, targeting new SME accounts throughout EMEA
- Research, identify and generate new sales revenue
- Map out accounts, target new teams and expand network
- Cover a large EMEA territory with regular international travel required
- Manage the full sales cycle from identification through to close and implementation
- Be educated to degree level, intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 2+ years’ previous consultative sales experience, gained in a closing capacity
- Possess subscription-based sales experience ideally gained in Finance, Information or B2B SaaS sales
- Have business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to high activity based new business sales
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels across a large international territory
- Have demonstrable experience in managing complex deals of varying value
- Be highly organised, proactive and have an entrepreneurial flair. A second European language would be advantageous
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.