Business Development Manager – Legal Consulting
50-60k Base, 100-120k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a highly respected management consulting firm focused on both financial and legal performance. More specifically, they lead the way in intellectual property support and HR/employment legal services. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. Due to growth, they now have an immediate and exciting opening for a client-facing Business Development Manager to further develop new business throughout London and the UK.
As a client-facing Business Development Manager, you will:
- Assume responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client’s flagship legal services
- Cover the entire UK from a London office
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with both SME and corporate clients
- Manage the entire sales process from research through to negotiations and closure
- Receive new business, lead generation and appointment setting assistance from an internal sales team
- Possess a minimum of 3+ year’s sales experience gained within a corporate sales environment (C-level sales)
- Have prior experience selling legal services (preferred)
- Have a credible, sophisticated and intelligent approach to sales
- Possess first-class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.