Business Development Manager – R&D Tax Consulting
55-60k Base, 85-90k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a respected management consulting firm focused on both financial and legal performance. More specifically, they lead the way in the optimisation of R&D tax credits and R&D grants. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. Due to growth, they now have an immediate and exciting opening for a client-facing Business Development Manager to further develop enterprise-level/major account new business throughout London and the UK.
As a client-facing Business Development Manager, you will
- Assume responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client’s flagship solutions within the enterprise space
- Cover the entire UK from a London office
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large high-value businesses
- Manage the entire sales process from research through appointment setting, negotiations and closure
- Work in an autonomous manner, providing guidance and support to team members
- Possess a minimum of 4 year’s sales experience gained within a corporate environment (C-level sales)
- Have an understanding of financial solutions, professional services and/or complex sales cycles
- Have a credible, sophisticated and intelligent approach to sales
- Possess first-class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.