Client Service Executive
35-50k Package with Excellent Benefits
As a leading integrated risk management software provider, our client’s platform empowers global organisations to anticipate, manage, and respond to strategic and operational risks. With solutions covering governance, compliance, vendors and audits they have developed an enviable account base spanning in excess of 40 countries. Due to their ongoing commitment to customer success, they now have an exciting opening for a Client Service Executive to work in a Customer Success System Consultant role.
As a Client Service Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for day-to-day front-line client support activities
- Cover training, answering general questions about client’s solution, troubleshooting system issues and assisting with technical questions/issues
- Perform and manage ongoing account work, maintain client issues lists and be responsible for coordinating the right resources to assist with delivering day-to-day support
- Understand the client’s business, collaborate within the organisation to craft solutions and represent client needs in project delivery
- Provide consulting services, training, systems validation, acceptance testing and general guidance to clients and project staff during projects (i.e. implementations, upgrades, expanded work, etc.)
- 2+ years in client consulting/support including creating and documenting business use cases, specifications and documentation
- The ability to translate business requirements into written technical specs
- SQL - must have some SQL knowledge and feel comfortable running scripts without much guidance
- Knowledge of BI and its use cases
- A willingness to learn reporting technologies where there are gaps in current knowledge
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.