Content Marketing Manager
45-55k Base + Great Benefits
This fast growth start-up works with many of the worlds largest online brands, delivering Q&A Testing. With a testing portfolio that meets every requirement and an entrepreneurial and talented international workforce, they are primed for further rapid growth. To meet demand, they now have an exciting opening in London for a Content Marketing Manager to lead inbound content.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create quality content for marketing funnels, blog posts, ebooks and white papers etc.
- Understand and utilise key search terms and trends
- Create and own the content plan
- Write and distribute engaging, original content in various digital cross-platform channels and formats
- Enforce the brand and tone of voice
- Deliver digital journalism and PR campaigns
- Coordinate and brief freelance copywriters
- Find creative ways of building an online presence that continues to grow the brand and thought leadership
- Engage industry professionals and influencers
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess 2+ years B2B content generation experience
- Tech, SaaS or Software experience
- Strong writing and communication skills - exceptionally good with persuasive copy.
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices and content techniques
- Data-driven content decisions (mining things like Hubspot, Google Analytics)
- Strong focus on learning independently
- B2B SaaS sales metrics / KPIs.
- A base salary circa 45-55k
- Additional, generous and exciting benefits
- Numerous incentives
- Solid team culture
- Remote Working