Content Marketing Manager
45-50k Base + Great Benefits
This fast growth start-up works with many of the world's largest online brands, delivering Q&A Testing. With a testing portfolio that meets with every requirement and an entrepreneurial and talented international workforce, they are primed for further rapid growth. To meet demand, they now have an exciting opening in London for a Content Marketing Manager.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Understand and define the way that target prospects search and self educate
- Build keyword mapping that ensures content is quickly locatable and has a high impact
- Create and own the content plan
- Write and distribute engaging, original content in various digital cross-platform channels and formats (blogs, gated content, emails, web copy, case studies, etc.)
- Manage and execute organic social - creating posts, managing calendars, engaging in social conversations and managing senior leadership’s social accounts
- Deliver digital journalism and PR campaigns including copy creation, reaching out and managing placements
- Contribute to the delivery of creative campaign ideas, including research for new projects
- Coordinate and brief freelance copywriters
- Find creative ways of building an online presence that continues to grow the brand and thought leadership
- Engage industry professionals and influencers
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Set up and maintain sales enablement assets such as case studies, product information, sales collateral and reviews
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess 2+ years B2B content generation experience
- Strong writing and communication skills - exceptionally good with persuasive copy.
- Solid understanding of SEO best practises and content techniques
- Data driven content decisions (mining things like Hubspot, Google analytics)
- Strong focus on learning independently
- B2B SaaS sales metrics / KPIs.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.