Designer - Marketing Content
25-35k Base + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a highly respected management consulting firm focused on both financial and legal performance. More specifically, they lead the way in intellectual property support and HR/employment legal services. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. Due to growth and a rebranding exercise, they have an immediate and exciting opening for a Designer to be based at their Central London office.
As a Designer, you will:
- Support the sales and marketing function in the redevelopment of all marketing collateral
- Prepare presentation and contract documentation, online banners and internal documents etc.
- Support the wider marketing function with content design
- Ensure all content meets branding guidelines
- Deliver marketing admin
- Develop and maintain a content library
- Be educated to degree level
- Possess circa 1-3 years design experience
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of content creation
- Have strong working knowledge of Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Speak French (desirable)
- A base salary of 25-35k
- An additional and generous benefits package
- A dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for merit-based career progression
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.