Enterprise Sales Executive – Financial Information
55-65k Base, 89-110k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our international client is a leading source of data and intelligence to the Alternative Asset Management/Investment Banking industry. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues through providing data and information on Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds and Private Debt. Due to their ongoing commitment to existing subscribers, they now have a rare and exciting opening for an EMEA focused Enterprise Sales Executive.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will:
- Work in a new business capacity, targeting new enterprise accounts throughout EMEA
- Research, identify, map-out and generate new sales revenue
- Cover a large EMEA territory with regular international travel required (circa 50%)
- Manage the full sales cycle from identification through to close and implementation
- Utilise internal resources to leverage referrals, expand network and generate high-quality prospects
- Be educated to degree level, intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 3+ years’ consultative sales experience, gained in an enterprise-level closing capacity
- Possess subscription-based sales experience ideally gained in Finance, Information or B2B SaaS sales
- Have business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to high activity based new business sales
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at all levels and a mature and humble attitude
- Have demonstrable experience in identifying and closing high value and complex deals
- Be highly organised, proactive and have an entrepreneurial flair. A second European language would be advantageous
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.