Negotiable Base, + Bonus + Great Benefits
As a fast-growing, well-established and highly respected IT distributor, our client delivers innovative and best-of-breed IT products on a global scale. After a tremendous start to 2021 they are well-positioned for further growth, so to meet expectations, they have an exciting opening in Bournemouth for a Financial Controller, to take ownership of the finance function.
As a Finance Controller, you will:
- Take ownership in building the finance department from the bottom up.
- Create department plans, processes, and structure
- Manage AR & Purchase ledger payments/credits
- Report weekly cash flow forecasting to the board.
- Preparing and delivering monthly management accounts to the board.
- Prep for annual Audits
- Deliver cost center analysis and reporting
- Take responsibility for all HMRC and international tax compliance
- Oversee payroll
- Supporting the board in the preparation and deliverance of forecasts and budgets in line with stakeholder expectations
- Analyse and weigh in on acquisitions
- Degree level education
- AAT membership
- 5 years + management accounting
- Strong understanding of tax codes and law
- An understanding of Sage software
- A growth mindset
- Interest in M & A activity
- Career aspirations (Financial Director)
- Commercial acumen
- A negotiable base salary
- Performance bonus
- Additional benefits
- An excellent working environment
- Career advancement