Internal Sales Executive – Economic Information
28-32k Base, 38-42k OTE + Great Benefits
A premium Information company specialising in the supply of independent economic analysis to institutional and corporate clients around the globe. Our client’s class-leading macroeconomic research service helps organisations of all sizes address complex and often strategic economic issues. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opening for an Internal Sales Executive, to join their successful London based sales function.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will:
- Join a performing team based in London SW1
- Focus on developing revenue streams from within new accounts
- Work in a research-led capacity, identifying and qualifying prospects
- Deliver platform demos and implement software trials
- Work closely with senior team members to close deals
- Progress into a closing/client-facing role as your experience grows
- Educated to degree level (2:1 and above) with a strong interest in economic, business and current affairs
- A sales professional with 6-12 months B2B based new business sales experience
- Intelligent, inquisitive and coachable
- Motivated and dynamic with a professional approach to sales, revenue generation and career development
- A first-class communicator and presenter with and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.