Internal Sales Executive – Travel Management
25-27k Base, 30-37k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our industry-leading, Manchester-based client has grown to become the travel management company of choice. Through specialising in the not-for-profit and public sector, leading agents for the world’s largest airlines and members of all the relevant travel associations, they are well placed to continue in the delivery of exceptional travel services. Due to growth, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced and internally based Sales Executive, in Manchester.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will:
- Research and identify new prospects throughout the UK and beyond
- Drive development and sales growth through mapping out accounts and booking appointments
- Contact prospects using all available mediums, to effectively communicate and develop interest
- Maintain and develop an existing portfolio of accounts
- Attend networking and industry events
- Move into a client-facing role as your experience grows
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess 12+ months prior sales experience
- Those with solid experience of identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Self-motivated and results-orientated candidates with proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Those with impeccable communications skills and effective customer service/account management experience
- Multi-taskers who think quick, formulate solutions and are highly organised
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.