Internal Sales Manager – Big Data Software
50-60K Base, 80-90k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, a leading European software development and consulting company, offers a leading data integration platform that solves data related operational problems. As a leading provider of software and services used by private and public sector organisations around the world, to streamline data, they cover integration, migration, warehousing and quality all in the one data-focused platform. Due to growth, this exciting and fast-growing international company now has an immediate opening in West London for an Internal Sales Manager.
As a London based Internal Sales Manager, you will:
- Lead a sales function with an immediate remit to grow
- Work closely with senior management on developing and implementing best practice and sales strategies
- Manage the team through KPI development, 1-2-1s and regular sales coaching
- In this classic hands-on sales management role, cover all aspects from headcount planning to sales training, recruitment, client presentations, reporting and much more
- Possess 5 years of relevant sales leadership experience gained in technology, software or data-led environments
- Demonstrate an adaptable management style with a proven record of team growth
- Be an inspirational Player-Manager, a leader who teams perform for and a coach/mentor to professionals at varying levels
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Have an entrepreneurial flair, strong negotiations skills and demonstrable business acumen
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group