IT Recruitment Consultant
Downtown Austin, TX
Negotiable base salary + uncapped commission
Unlimited PTO, 100% employer-paid Healthcare, 401K, Gym Membership (full benefits below)
Certus Recruitment Group is a specialist recruiter to the Technology sector, helping tech companies scale through the provision of innovative human capital solutions and services on a global scale. Through our network of offices, we serve our clients across North America, Europe, and APAC providing world class sales, marketing, and technical talent to the world's most exciting technology businesses.
We’re driven by our values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity and Fun and these are evident in all that we do. We are a collaborative, results focused business dedicated to our colleagues, clients, and candidates alike.
Why work for Certus?
As Certus continues to experience rapid growth we are looking to expand our team in Austin, Texas.
As such, there is considerable opportunity for accelerated career progression, working closely with our CEO and President of North America to grow our team of top performing recruiters. Together, we deliver exceptional client service and delivery across our enviable client base. Naturally, success will bring with it reward at every level in terms of financial, advancement and fun!
As an IT Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients receive outstanding service and, most importantly, that we deliver world class candidates for their vacancies.
- Receive the ongoing support required to develop an account base
- Have the autonomy to identify and develop your own vertical markets
- Have open remit to utilize your sector knowledge with the full support of Management and a Resource Team
- Run with both client and candidate ownership
- Be given every opportunity to progress your career in a results driven environment, where the earning potential is truly unlimited.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field
- Represent the company at industry and networking events
- Target anything and everything from mid to senior level positions in the technology sector
- 2+ years demonstrable IT recruitment experience
- The ability to liaise both over the phone and in person with candidates and clients of every level
- Demonstrable career stability and progression
- Huge drive and a proven record of success (sporting, academic and/or workplace)
- Maturity, commercial awareness, and business acumen. Integrity, a can-do attitude and a polished approach
- Base salary with uncapped commission and huge earning potential – no draws!
- Unlimited PTO and we really mean it!
- Full medical including dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible working from home (1-2 days per week)
- Fun and competitive office environment
- Gym membership
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Quarterly achiever incentives
- Yearly incentive trips (most recent include, Vegas, Mexico, Australia & Spain)