IT Recruitment Consultant – Contract
30-35k Base, 60-65k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Wow… What a year… Starting the year as a ‘Recruitment Top 50’, Certus Recruitment Group was poised for considerable growth, both in the UK and internationally. As regular business resumes, our desire for expansion into European and North American markets is stronger than ever. To ensure we meet our growth plans, we have an exciting opening for experienced IT Recruitment Consultants.
Our vision remains the same as we aim to become the world’s leading supplier of specialist recruitment services. Our highly collaborative and innovative working environment allows us to discover and develop new ways of delivering better recruitment services to clients around the globe.
Through recruiting great people who bring ideas and experience to the business, we are well poised to gain market positioning across numerous vertical markets.
We are currently looking to grow our Team with the appointment of an experienced IT Contract Recruitment Consultant.
As an IT Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Receive the ongoing support required to develop an account base
- Have the autonomy to identify and develop your own vertical markets
- Have open remit to utilise your sector knowledge with the full support of Management and a Resource Team
- Run with both client and candidate ownership
- Be given every opportunity to progress your career in a results driven environment, where the earning potential is truly unlimited.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field
- Represent the company at industry and networking events
- Target anything and everything from mid to senior level sales positions in the technology sector
- Candidates with 2+ years demonstrable IT recruitment experience gained in Contract Recruitment
- Intelligent individuals with the ability to liaise both over the phone with candidates and clients of every level
- Candidates with demonstrable career stability and progression
- Highly driven professionals with a proven record of success (sporting, academic and/or workplace)
- Those who demonstrate maturity, commercial awareness and business acumen. Integrity, a can-do attitude and a polished approach is also required
- Competitive basic salary
- Monthly commission and bonus
- Quarterly bonus and override
- The ability to negotiate package at any time as you progress within the business
- Life insurance