Lead Python Engineer
London / Remote
60-70k Salary + Excellent Benefits
As a leader in web, mobile and IoT application data, our client is trusted by major brands on a global scale. With customers in the financial, gaming, retail, logistics and health sectors to name just a few, they are well placed for further growth. To remain at the top of their game they have an immediate opening for a Lead Python Engineer.
As a Lead Python Engineer, you will:
- Lead the development of a new Python client SDK
- Create and maintain a library that implements diffusion network protocol, services and client API’s
- Track industry trends, follow best practices and exploit innovations
- Co-Develop automated unit integration tests which all deliverables to ensure appropriate quality levels
- A computer science degree
- Python development (especially Python 3)
- Asynchronous Python development - async/await, asynico etc.
- Networking programming - Websockets, TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- API Design
- Exposure to Java
- Good binary, algorithm and tools required.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.