M365 Technical Engineer – Microsoft 365, Office 365, Teams, Power Platform
Surrey / Hybrid
40-45k Base + Bonus + Great Benefits
Our firmly established, award-winning and highly regarded MSP client requires two M365 Technical Engineers with strong knowledge in supporting the entire M365 suite.
This amazing company has doubled in size in the last 2 years and the growth trend is set to continue over the next 3-5 years. Currently supporting the 2nd Line, they are looking for this role to progress to a 3rd Line position in the next 12-24 months depending on experience. This presents an amazing growth and development opportunity for the right candidate.
As an M365 Technical Engineer, you will:
- Provide 2nd line application support on M365 / O365 technologies which include Exchange, SharePoint Online (and OneDrive for Business), Teams, Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics, to Bytes Microsoft cloud customers
- Manage day-to-day prioritisation and management of open support requests working from the Service Desk tool
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they have solved a technical issue
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams or managers
- Exchange online including management in PowerShell Scripting
- Compliance Centre, which includes having knowledge of Retention Policy, Tagging, DLP, etc.
- SharePoint administration
- M365 Licenses Configuration and understanding the difference.
- Understanding PowerBi Platform
- Office 365 Admin Management – Understand how to control, Manage, etc.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing, and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America, and APAC.