Marketing Manager – Event Marketing
28-32k Base + Excellent Benefits
As a leading conference and events company, headquartered in London, our fast-growing client produce and manage conferences and events on a global scale. Covering many vertical markets for both public and private sector audiences, they deliver compelling content, data/reference sources and bespoke events. They now have an exciting opening for a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager to join their expanding marketing function based in SW1.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of Life Science events
- Plan and implement pre and post-event campaigns
- Develop and implement event branding and communication strategies
- Deliver and manage all event-based marketing activity (lead gen, branding, positioning)
- Develop and deliver content across multiple platforms (email, social, PR, web, SEM etc.)
- Manage affiliate marketing through keynote speakers, sponsors and media partners etc.
- Manage budgets and event costs
- Deliver campaign analysis
- Lead and coordinate project team meetings
- Experienced B2B marketers with 2+ years experience in an events or conference company
- Skilled individuals who are technically aware, commercially minded and creative
- Those with strong project management skills
- Degree educated and proven campaign managers (end-to-end)
- Highly driven marketers who utilise both qualitative and quantitative data sets
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.