Marketing Operations & Delivery Manager
Remote WFH / South West
35-45k Base, Bonus + Great Benefits
As a Marketing Agency that has stood the test of time! – With a heritage that spans more than 3 decades, our client offers a number of unique propositions and services to help their customers win in today’s evolving digital environment.
- They set up and operate out-sourced Marketing Support Services for growing national and international brands with networks, franchises and/or retail outlet channels
- They provide a range of solutions for digital marketing. These include websites for SMEs as well as larger, more complex multi-site projects, franchise website portfolios, e-commerce websites, online auction systems, iPhone and Android Apps and Workflow systems
- And finally, they have carved a niche in Dental Sector! With over 17 years dental marketing experience working with every shape and size of dental business from dental corporates to individual dental Practices, dental suppliers and professional bodies, they deliver a range of services including websites, digital marketing, SEO, branding design and a range of over 300+ printed materials
As a small but dynamic business based in Cirencester, they are in demand! Post Lockdown they are thriving and looking to add to the team – ideally someone who has the ambition to grow with them.
The role is remote based role that will require occasional attendance at their offices (so need to be based within 90 mins of Cirencester).
Operations & Delivery Manager - Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Delivery Manager to join our client's marketing team! As an Operations & Delivery Manager across all brands, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing projects for customers and help them achieve their marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes. Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
Marketing Operations & Delivery Manager - Duties and Responsibilities
Your primary role is to manage and deliver the marketing needs and wants of customers
- Efficient and effective management of your marketing colleagues
- Ensure the Workflow Management Tool (ClickUp) is being used to maximum effect
- Build long-term relationships
- Onboard new customers
- Plan and implement digital strategies
- Always work towards those goals
- Analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Optimise campaigns to improve results
- Present and train on digital solutions
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase ROI
- Set up and track KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- 5 years of working experience as an Operations and/or Delivery Manager in a Marketing environment.
- Experience of using Workflow Management Tools – ClickUp / Monday.com / Jira / Asana / Basecamp
- 5 years of experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- 5 years of experience with Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- 5 years of experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field