MS Security Consultant
500-600 per day
Our Microsoft Gold Partner client has over 40 years of industry experience across software licensing and transformational infrastructure solutions. They are currently seeking a Microsoft Cloud Security Consultant with expert knowledge of Implementation and Deployment across MS Defender and Sentinel. This is an initial 6-month contract with a view to extending a further 6 months.
- You will have been working with Microsoft Security technologies for at least 2 years, with hands-on experience of implementation, problem resolution, and configuration
- The ability to design and implement Enterprise-wide security architectures for on-prem and cloud-based security solutions using Microsoft as the core vendor
- Previous experience with holding detailed discussions around the feature sets available within the Microsoft security range
- Ability to articulate the modern concepts of security, especially relating to Microsoft Security offerings
- Awareness of the major regulatory requirements for security technical controls.
- AZ-500 Microsoft Certified Azure Security technologies (Essential)
- SC-300 Microsoft Security Identity and Access Administrator
- SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity fundamentals