Performance Account Manager – Paid Media
30k Base + Great Benefits
Our client, a well-respected growth partner, helps leading brands within the Beauty, Fashion and Health sectors. Through direct to consumer, performance-based marketing they have developed and manage an exciting portfolio of campaigns and accounts. To ensure continued performance, they now have an exciting opening for a Performance Account Manager to develop media plans and strategies.
As a Performance Account Manager you will:
- Create cross channel media strategies and plans (with a digital focus)
- Develop and run paid media campaigns
- Understand client objectives
- Set up, implement, optimise and report on campaigns
- Liaise with data analysts and planners to understand and report on performance
- Assist clients, through reporting, to evolve their approach and strategy
- Account manage a large portfolio of clients
- A minimum of 2 years gained in a similar role (agency preferred)
- Demonstrable experience with all paid channels (search, display and paid social etc.)
- The ability to take campaigns from development through to close
- Knowledge of common e-commerce platforms
- Working knowledge of Bing, Facebook Business Manager and Google Marketing Platform
- Experience using TGI, Facebook IQ, and Google Trends etc.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.