65-75k Base + Excellent Benefits
Our full-service digital agency client is headquartered close to Philadelphia. This client-centric agency is a Google Premium Partner and ranks within the top 1% of US agencies. To remain in their enviable position, they are currently recruiting for a PPC Specialist/Leader to work in a hybrid capacity with 3 days per week in the office.
As a PPC Specialist, you will:
- Create and implement multi-channel PPC campaigns
- Own paid search management services
- Understand individual customer products, industries, and marketing goals
- Closely manage budgets
- Optimize accounts using a variety of PPC practices
- Utilize proprietorial and third-party tools to gain insight
- Attend regular customer meetings
- Produce and present reports
- Setup and manage Google, Bing, YouTube and more.
- 5+ years in paid search and PPC advertising
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on analytics
- Google and Bing certification (advantageous)
- Paid social set-up and optimization experience
- Campaign management experience
- Experience with Analytics, Programmatic and Social PPC
- A creative flair, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- An effective approach to problem-solving
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing, and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout North America, The UK, Europe, and Australia.