PR Account Manager – Agency
30-45k Base + Excellent Benefits
As a leading tech-focused PR agency, our Central London based client helps businesses of every size design and deliver their communications and marketing strategies. This well-established agency has an impressive account base and a solid reputation within the Mobile & Telecoms arena, FinTech, EnterpriseTech and MediaTech sectors. They now have an exciting opening for a PR Account Manager to join their growing team.
As a PR Account Manager, you will:
- Work closely with clients and project management teams to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Liaise with clients daily, covering everything from content to financials
- Lead team meetings, allocate tasks and resource
- Offer insight and ideas for client campaigns
- Take ownership of implementation and delivery of key account processes
- Monitor budgets, timelines and profitability of campaigns
- Maintain internal and external key influencer relationships
- Identify new client campaign opportunities
- 2-3 years experience gained in an agency or in-house PR Account Management role
- Knowledge of Social, PPC, SEO, Analytics and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of the technology-based PR landscape
- Ambition, drive, influencer contacts and high standards.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group