Product Marketing Manager - Software
50-75k Base + Excellent Benefits
Our award-winning, scale-up enterprise software client is at the forefront of resource planning. Through its intelligent planning platform, this exciting organisation helps large companies plan and manage complex projects. With an enviable account base and a commitment to succeed, they have an immediate fully remote opening for a Product Marketing Manager.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create and maintain compelling messaging frameworks and value propositions
- Identify internal and external facing sales enablement gaps, and create materials
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to ensure the product vision, use cases, and benefits are surfaced in content throughout the buyer journey
- Maintain competitive research and devise strategies
- Develop, and improve product marketing strategy to drive new business growth
- Improve processes, market intelligence, and product marketing KPIs.
- Spend time conducting win/loss analysis, customer discovery, analyst relations etc.
- Become an expert on pains and priorities, regulatory standards, competitive differentiation, use cases, and how our client delivers value.
- Share insights and make recommendations to product and commercial teams
- Degree level education
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience
- Enterprise software, long sales cycles, complex DMUs
- Tech start-up/scale-up exposure
- New business growth marketing
- Market insight and intelligence gathering/usage
- Technical awareness
- Marketing frameworks (positioning, messaging, content creation)
- Thought leadership, techniques, and trends
- Highly motivated, passionate, and seeking perfection
- An initial base salary circa 50-75k
- Training and development budget
- 33 Days holiday
- Private health
- EMI Options
- Numerous initiatives and exciting benefits
- A great place to work