Regional Sales Manager – Marketing Technology
85-105k Base, 150k Uncapped OTE + Benefits
As a leader in Marketing Technology, our client delivers a unified customer experience management platform for enterprise-level accounts. With many of the worlds largest brands on board, their platform increases reach, engagement and social relationships across all social channels. This US headquartered giant now has an exciting opening in Central London for an experienced Software Sales Professional.
As a client facing Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Work in a new business capacity, mapping out enterprise level accounts and initiating business activity at CTO/CMO level
- Manage the full sales cycle from fact-finding through to delivering ongoing account management of account wins
- Inherit a number of existing enterprise accounts with opportunities for increased revenue
- Undertake regular client meetings, construct and implement account plans and deliver structured cross-selling where applicable
- Build and maintain a portfolio of circa 10-20 accounts
- Degree educated candidates with a minimum of 4+ years’ previous consultative sales experience gained selling software (marketing, data or digital technology preferred)
- Intelligent candidates who are dynamic in approach, ambitious, self-motivated and excellent communicators with a proven record of enterprise sales achievement
- Those with first class presentation and closing skills who can demonstrate high levels of drive and determination
- Those accustomed to complex sales cycles, first-class proposal writers and storyboarding experts
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.