Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant
Downtown Austin, TX
Negotiable base salary + uncapped commission & potential for Equity
Unlimited PTO, Healthcare, 401K, Gym Membership (full benefits below)
Certus Recruitment Group is a specialist recruiter to the Technology sector, helping tech companies scale through the provision of innovative human capital solutions and services on a global scale. Through our network of offices, we service clients across North America, Europe, and APAC providing world-class sales, marketing, and technical talent to the world’s most exciting technology businesses.
We’re driven by our values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity and Fun and these are evident in all that we do. We are a collaborative, results focussed business dedicated to our colleagues, clients, and candidates alike.
Why work for Certus Recruitment?
Following the successful launch of our Austin office early in 2022, and in line with our global growth plans, we are looking to build on our initial success in the USA with the addition of a Sales Recruitment Consultant, tasked with developing and growing our Sales Recruitment offerings across North America.
Reporting directly to and working closely with our President of North America, you will be responsible for sales & marketing recruitment across North America and will benefit from an extensive account base, which will supplement your own business development activities.
You will be an accomplished recruiter looking to accelerate your career by taking on a bigger role. You will be someone who craves working in a positive, optimistic, and collaborative environment and will demonstrate a clear desire to be around people most of the time. Unlike a lot of people in the post-Covid world, the idea of working predominantly from home probably fills you with dread!
- As a member of a growing team, your experience and attitude will set a great example to those around you
- Carry highly achievable personal quotas
- Manage the entire process including client acquisition, candidate generation, and the management of the recruitment cycle
- You will be hugely influential in the growth of North American business
- Drive client acquisition and account development
- Drive relationship-building and networking
- Work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver against large projects
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field
- Represent the company at regular industry and networking events
- 1-2+ years sales/marketing recruitment experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology/digital sector
- A genuine passion and interest in sales & marketing recruitment
- A natural confidence and energy
- Pride in everything you do and a desire to be the best
- Demonstrable record of achievement
- An ethical approach to business
- A love of face-to-face interaction
- Credibility and dedication to the achievement of your own personal goals, whatever it takes
- Drive, maturity, and commercial awareness
- A big personality that fits with our values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity & Fun
- Competitive salary package
- Unlimited PTO (and we really do mean it!)
- Significant opportunity for progression with Equity potential!
- Medical including dental, vision, and life insurance*
- Non-contributary 401k*
- International travel potential
- Gym membership in Austin
- Quarterly achiever incentives
- Yearly incentive trips (most recent include, Vegas, Mexico, Australia & France)