Sales Manager – SaaS
70-80k Base, 120-130k OTE + Excellent Benefits
This fast growth start-up works with many or worlds largest online brands, delivering QA Testing. With a testing portfolio that meets with every requirement and an entrepreneurial and talented workforce, they are primed for further rapid growth. They now have an exciting and rare opening for a Sales Manager to lead a performing sales team.
As an experienced Sales Manager, you will:
- Drive vision, strategy and results, new customer acquisitions, profitable revenue and increase customer share
- Be responsible for driving greater results from an established and performing team of AE’s and BDR’s through development, coaching and support
- Manage the performance and development of direct sales reports (10+)
- Analyse sales statistics, review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and price schedules to formulate policy and develop sales campaigns
- Lead by example delivering new business sales
- Shadow, train and support team members
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
- Develop and grow the team, champion a culture based on success and run regular incentives
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending events, reviewing publications and participating in professional societies
- Candidates who have 4+ years sales management experience gained in a SaaS environment
- Those with experience gained in a complex sales environment
- Candidates who have first-class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver new business sales results in line with strategic objectives
- Polished Sales leaders with a proven record of sales success (team growth and large revenue targets), a determination to develop a lengthy and lucrative sales management career and a desire for career advancement
- Those with a high tempo/high-intensity approach to building and leading a sales team
- Those who understand the importance of MQL’s and SQL’s
- Performers who will own the sales function.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.