450 per Day
As a premier consulting, technology solutions and outsourcing firm, our client delivers next-gen digital services, globally. Led by industry veterans, this organisation partners with the very best to deliver services covering the Cloud, ERP, RPA and CRM solutions.
This high-growth company currently has an exciting contract position in Amsterdam for a Security Engineer to work in the banking sector.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years in Information security
- Information security (IS) professional qualifications such as CISSP, Azure Security engineer (AZ-500), AWS Security Architect and CCSK
- Development life-cycle and platform security knowledge, e.g. secure SDLC, Development pipeline security, Threat modelling, Container security and security code review
- Cloud security with a special focus on leading cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Migrating workloads from classic datacentres to the cloud
- A good understanding of cloud concepts and best practices
- Cloud security with a particular focus on Azure and SAAS-solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of security risks or solid understanding of CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) framework implementation
- Security assessment and requirements management in a DevOps way of working
- Proven knowledge of security processes, technologies and architectures such as Security configurations, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocol, Windows and Linux
- Application security & security coding (OWASP)
- Agile way of working & DevOps
- Experience with IS documentation, report writing, reviewing and consulting
- Knowledge of IS risk management (frameworks) such as NIST, CIS, ISO27K, SANS, CCM
- Stakeholder management skills, especially in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Master’s degree in Information Science or relevant studies
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing in Dutch and/or in English
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.