Senior DevOps Manager - Banking
Dublin or Cork
500-600 per Day
As a premier consulting, technology solutions and outsourcing firm, our client is led by industry veterans, has a truly global footprint and partners with the very best to deliver services covering the Cloud, ERP, RPA and CRM solutions. They currently have an exciting contract position in Dublin or Cork for an experienced Senior DevOps Manager.
Working on an extendable contract for a leading Irish bank, you will possess the following skills and traits:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the development, optimisation and support of CI/CD capabilities in financial services
- Proven track record of the technologies and processes that underpin the CI/CD pipeline to enable release management at part of Digital banking transformations
- Experience of Kubernetes container management solutions such as Red Hat OpenShift
- Strong proactive leadership capabilities with the ability to lead a multidiscipline team effectively to achieve the required outcomes.
- Experience of automation technologies such as Redhat Ansible and its implementation in infrastructure and application delivery to further the DevOps capability
- Experience in one or more infrastructure disciplines; Windows, Linux, Unix
- Experience in the delivery of Cloud solutions; LaaS & SaaS, Private and Public cloud
- Experience in dealing with and delivering through Offshore providers and resource models
- Industry certifications in relevant technologies desired