Senior Product Manager – Cyber
100-140K Package + Executive Benefits
London / remote
Our client, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world, is a true leader in their field. With ground-breaking encryption and cutting-edge technology, impressive financials and a growing global workforce, they are poised to gain significant market share. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a world-class organisation.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Take a hands-on leadership role
- Maintain and enhance the product strategy and vision
- Curate the product roadmaps, based on feedback from customers and the market
- Manage and coach members of the product team
- Work closely with the development team, helping to define the backlog and taking responsibility for product quality
- Refine the go-to-market plan
- Work with the central marketing team to plan campaigns and contribute towards collateral
- Own insight on the competitive landscape
- Regularly speak with customers and participate in webinars, industry events, etc.
- Perform product demonstrations and deliver product training
- Use data to drive decisions, wherever possible
- A strong understanding of PKI and encryption solutions
- At least 5 years experience in cybersecurity product management
- Experience in using data to drive product decisions
- Significant experience working directly with customers and end-users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or another related discipline
- Previous team management experience
- Experience of launching new products to market.
- Familiarity with quantum computing
- A base salary circa 100-140k
- Equity participation
- Extensive incentives, initiatives, and benefits