Technical Lead – Intune & SCCM
12 Month Contract
As a premier consulting, technology solutions and outsourcing firm, our client is led by industry veterans, has a truly global footprint and partners with the very best to deliver services covering the Cloud, ERP, RPA and CRM solutions.
They currently have an exciting contract position in the Netherlands for a skilled Technical Lead that can manage end to end MS Intune & SCCM environments.
As a Technical Lead, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft desktop OS
- Expert knowledge of major Microsoft cloud-based back-office systems including Azure AD, OneDrive, Security & Compliance, ATP, Intune, Autopilot and Teams
- Maintaining the Intune/Autopilot environment OSD creation/maintenance, application packaging/deployment, Windows patching, hardware specs, etc.
- Experience supporting a Microsoft environment utilizing the Windows 10 Enterprise and office suites
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, group policies, user profiles within Windows, imaging software, and file/security permissions
- Ability to automate processes using major scripting or programming languages such as PowerShell
- Primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy
- Automating and building Software Packages for Autopilot / Intune deployment
- Package, test, and deploy applications in various forms to various business unit
- Design, test, and deploy secure base images for enterprise use
- Experience with desktop firewall and Anti-Virus/Malware technologies
- Performing SCCM software distribution and patch management to Windows PCs, laptops, and servers
- Creating Software Update Groups and downloading and pushing the updates from SCCM
- Performing 2nd/3rd level support, identifying root cause with strategic solutions to problems pertaining to SCCM infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and maintaining overall client and server health for the entire SCCM infrastructure. Knowledge of log files for troubleshooting and monitoring purposes
- Managing and designing an OS image for large corporate environments
- Curating task sequences and maintaining them