Technical Support Manager
100-140k Base + Great Benefits
Leading the way in information management our technically advanced client connects metadata silos and delivers meaningful access for data stakeholders. Through unified, flexible, and intuitive solutions our client has developed an enviable account base and continues to grow at an impressive rate.
As a Technical Support Manager, you will:
- Solve complex technical issues for on-premise software application installations. connectivity, authentication, installation, environment, etc.
- Provide leadership for the team to fully understand and resolve issues, concerns, and problems
- Prioritize and delegate multiple high-priority issues
- Present technical concepts to customers via email, web conference meetings, and ticketing systems
- Communicate incident status, resolution, and impact to stakeholders
- Educate and understand client concerns
- Identify trends and repetitive incidents and document solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Software Development teams to improve product service, design, and quality
- Become a subject matter expert
- Mentor direct reports, provide growth opportunities, set goals, and review performance.
- Computer Science or related degree
- 7+ years application development experience (Java)
- 3+ years at the management level
- Java applications running on Tomcat container.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer presence
- Ability to work well as part of a distributed team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and prioritization skills
- Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management knowledge
- A high degree of initiative.
- Root cause and trend analysis for support
- Experience in Linked Data, RDF, and SPARQL
- Data governance/information management concepts
- 100-140k Base
- Generous PTO
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office
- Flexible work-life balance
- Extensive benefits