Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Technology Recruitment
24k Base, 34K OTE + Excellent Benefits
Certus Recruitment is a small but growing, global specialist recruitment business. With offices in London, Australia, Canada and the US, Certus is a truly exciting place to work.
Our highly collaborative and innovative working environment allows us to discover and develop new ways of delivering better recruitment services to clients around the globe.
Our success relies on recruiting great people who bring ideas and experience to the business.
We are currently looking to grow our Technology Sales team with the appointment of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work in our successful team, based in Baker Street.
The ultimate objective of this exciting opportunity is to ensure each and every candidate we work with has a fantastic experience of working with Certus. From initial sourcing call through to placement, you will support and coach each candidate through the recruitment process. You will become candidates ‘trusted advisor’, giving honest feedback and advice throughout the process, assisting them in identifying the right opportunity for them and ensuring they make informed decisions throughout.
- Work closely with an experienced team
- Complete our in-house training program
- Source great candidates using all available resources
- Screen, qualify and assess suitability of sourced candidates
- Manage and coach each candidate throughout the process
- Ensure candidates receive all appropriate interview documentation
- Prepare candidates for interview and ensure they are best placed to perform well
- Maintain a complete understanding of each live candidates with regards to where they are interviewing
- Develop a strong knowledge of the technology sector, understanding the different sectors within it and where opportunities lie
- Identify business opportunities and share with the Business Development Team
- Progress into a 360 role
- Achieve revenue targets on a monthly and annual basis
- Meet required performance objectives in line with development criteria
- Develop a sound understanding of the sales sector and the requirements within roles
- Ensure all candidates receive a fantastic service level
- Help the team maximize revenue through effective candidate management
- Highly driven with a clear plan for their career
- 12+ Months previous sales/commercial experience
- Personable, comfortable with people and able to ‘lead a room’ in conversation
- Self-aware – seeks to understand more about themselves and how they operate
- Understands how to communicate, comfortable speaking to senior people and not intimidated by success
- Understands hard work and gains satisfaction from a job well done
- Seeks approval of others and cares about what others think of them
- Wants to be the best they can be and can’t abide ‘average’ or ‘ok’
- Is happy to truly invest in their own development (from a time and effort perspective)
- The successful candidate will commence on a Salary of £24k. Rapidly rising as you gain experience
- Uncapped On Target Earnings of £34k in year one. 60k+ in year 2
- Unlimited annual leave
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Remote, work from home days